Prints from All the Presidents’ Men will be on display in the Rubenstein Photography Gallery at Duke University as part of an exhibition titled, Wave the Flag from October 29 – February 26, 2017.
A photograph from All the Presidents’ Men is featured in Power and Politics at Filter Space in Chicago through October 22nd, 2016. Work was selected for this exhibition by Barbara Tannenbaum, Curator of Photography at the Cleveland Museum of Art.
I’m one of 30 Los Angeles artists nominated to apply for a 2017 FOCA Fellowship Award!
The institute for Inverted histories is officially online!
All the Presidents’ Men has received a 2015 Archive of Documentary Arts Collection Award from Duke University.
I’ve been listed as a 2015 Critical Mass finalist for “All the Presidents’ Men”.
An image from All the Presidents’ Men was included in “Context 2015”, Juried by Michal Raz-Russo, at Filter Space in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood.
Images from All the Presidents’ Men were selected by Deborah Willis and Carol McCusker for the “SPE Combined Caucus Exhibition” at the Ogden Museum of Art in New Orleans during the National SPE Conference. This exhibition also traveled to the University of Central Florida Art Gallery.
All the Presidents’ Men (the book) received a Best of Show award for “Photobook 2014”, juried by Paula Tognarelli, Executive Director & Curator of the Griffin Museum in Winchester, MA and Karen Davis, Curator/Co-Owner of Davis Orton Gallery. This photo book and print exhibition of Best of Show recipients was shown at the Davis Orton Gallery and then, in photo book form only at the Griffin Museum, where I also gave a lecture on the series in December of 2014.
All the Presidents’ Men (the book) was included in the “Personal Histories: International Artists’ Book Exhibition” at Redland Gallery in Queensland, Australia.
All the Presidents’ Men (the book) was included in “The Photobook Exhibition” at Benaki Museum in Athens Greece.
An image from Occupied Landscapes was included in “Regarding Leisure”, an exhibition curated by Alexander Diaz and Christopher W. Luhar-Trice at the University of North Florida Gallery of Art.
I participated in “No Ruse”, Boston’s first underwater exhibition organized by Heather Kapplow and Liz Nofzinger at the Boston Cultural Exchange Center.
Selected Online Features
- New Criticals (April 2015)
- F295 Photo book Week (August 2014)
- Fraction Magazine (February 2014)
- Midwest Center for Photography (January 2013)
- Photohab (Jan 1, 2013)
- BOOOOOOOM (Jeff Hamada) (June 2012)
- It’s Nice That (Bryony Quinn) (Sept 13, 2011)
- Russian Esquire (March 20, 2011)
- Lenscratch (Aline Smithson) (July 30, ‘09 & Nov 22, ‘10)
- I Heart Photograph (August 10, 2009)
- We Can Shoot Too (J. Wesley Brown) (Dec 16, 2009)
- Conscientious (Jorg Colberg) (July 21, 2009)
- Hey Hot Shot, (Jen Bekman Gallery) Honorable Mention, (vol. IV, edition II Dec. 2008)
- Flak Photo (Andy Adams), Review Santa Fe Feature, (June 29, 2008)